Monday, January 30, 2017

ZOMBICIDE BLACK PLAGUE

This is an archival project from a year or so ago.  CMON had sent Kickstarter backers for Zombicide: Black Plague an early Xmas present with a wave 1 delivery of the base game.  I was eager to paint them up and I tried to keep the main hero's paint schemes consistent with game illustrations:

Main box set Heroes and Necro

Main box set Heroes

Zombies...

More Zombies....

ZZZZZoooombbiees....

.....................

And.......finally, Zombies.

This was a really fun set to paint up.  The quality on these are a bit less than my normal single figure projects as I tend to assembly line masses of troops, utilize a light prime, highlight the base prime, wash the colors onto the figure, pick out details, and - finally perform a brush-on "dip" technique to wash down the miniature.  I've had great success with this process in the past, and, I'm very happy with the results on this set of figures especially. 


No comments:

Post a Comment